eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The WordPress Intern will design and implement websites for the company using the WordPress creation tool.
- He/she is responsible for both front-end and back-end development, including the implementation of themes and plugins.
- He/ she goal is to create attractive and user-friendly websites according to specifications.
- Ability to implement mockups for website designs.
- Managing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests and site analytics.
- Resolving content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme.
Qualification and Skills
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Proven work experience using WordPress.
- Comfortable working with various page builders like Di-vi builder, Elementor.
- Passion for best design and coding practices, and a desire to develop new interesting ideas
- Good communication skills, highly organized and pays extraordinary attention to details.
- Enthusiasm and high level of motivation
- Support in managing projects.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.